Walker Management Library Team Rooms
How to Reserve a Room
Log into Virtual EMS at https://emscampus.app.vanderbilt.edu/VirtualEMS using your VUNetID and e-Password.
Go to "Reservations" in the top menu, then choose the Owen option.
Library Team Room Guidelines
- Rooms may be used and reserved by Owen Community members only.
- Rooms are intended for teams and groups to work together.
When no other options are available, individuals may conduct virtual interviews.
Otherwise, individuals should utilize the library reading rooms.
- Reservations may be made up to 72 hours in advance.
- Room reservations not used within 15 minutes of the start time are forfeited.
- Markers and erasers are available at the library service desk.
- Receive help for technology trouble shooting at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or 615-875-9188, do not dismantle the equipment.
- Covered drinks and light snacks are allowable. Don't leave trash in the rooms, use bins outside the library.
Monitors and Equipment
To use the monitors and audiovisual equipment, follow these instructions: Mercury Tabletop Conference System.
For support with the monitors and equipment, email (email@example.com) or call 615-875-9188.