Walker Management Library Study Rooms
Library Study Room Guidelines
- Rooms may be used and reserved by Owen Community members only.
- Owen Students, Faculty and Staff may make Room Reservations.
- Rooms may be reserved during times the building is open.
Based on university social distancing guidelines, study rooms have a capacity of one (1).
- Faculty and CMC will have first priority on room reservations for academic work and student interviews.
- Students may reserve rooms three days in advance for three hours at a time.
- Masks are required on campus, including individual study rooms.
- During video job interviews, students may remove their mask for the duration of the interview only. “Interview in Progress” signs are available at the library service desk.
- Room reservations not used within 15 minutes of the start time are forfeited.
- Receive help for technology at email@example.com or 615-875-9188, do not dismantle the equipment.
- Individuals should take care to wipe down commonly used surfaces after use.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the library.
- Please don't leave trash in the rooms, use bins outside the library.
Monitors and Equipment
To use the monitors and audiovisual equipment, follow these instructions: Mercury Tabletop Conference System.
For support with the monitors and equipment, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 615-875-9188.
How to Reserve a Room
2. Log in in the upper right where it says ‘Welcome, Guest’
3. Select ‘Book Now’ From the Owen Study Room Request Form Template
4. Choose your Date and Start- and End-Times for your meeting
5. Enter your number of people and the list will automatically shrink to show only the rooms with an appropriate capacity. Find a room that is open during your window and click on the green plus sign
6. Click ‘Add Room’
7. The selected Room should now appear on your list of selected rooms at the top of the page
8. Click ‘Next Step’ in the upper-right corner of the page
9. Fill out the form with your Group Name and Contact Information and click ‘Create Reservation’ at either the top or the bottom of the page
Your room is now reserved!