Wall Street Journal & New York Times Access
All students, faculty and staff can create accounts to access the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. This access is being sponsored by the Provost and the Library to provide the Vanderbilt community with relevant and credible sources for news and business information. This will also allow you to download mobile applications, providing access to news on the go.
You can use these accounts to:
• Research topics relevant to your courses and careers
• Save and share pertinent articles with other students
• Follow companies and industries that interest you
• Track real-time stories and trends
Wall Street Journal
To activate your subscription, start here: https://partner.wsj.com/partner/vanderbiltuniversity
- When you get to the WSJ page, you will need to enter your first name, last name, and email address, and then create a password. (Stay safe! Do not use your VUNetID password!)
- Select your status: student, professor or staff. Students must enter an expected graduation date.
New York Times
To activate your subscription, start here: http://nytimesineducation.com/access-nyt/
- Search for and select Vanderbilt University
- Create an account with your Vanderbilt (@vanderbilt.edu) email address.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in the library.