Finding Materials in the Library
To find materials in our library, do either or both of the following:
- Search the library catalog:
- Browse to the Library Catalog.
- Enter a title, author, or subject in the search field, and choose the corresponding item on the dropdown to the right of the search field.
- Click the "Search" button to get your results.
There is also an "Advanced Search" option for more complex searches.
- Select from a list of recently purchased titles.
To request these items, use our "Requesting Materials" form.