If you are looking to build a website for your project or conduct computational data analysis, we can help you find the right resources to bring your project to fruition. Whether you are exploring texts, statistics, medical results, or economic data, DiSC supports scholars in all stages of the research data cycle from finding and preparing data to analyzing and visualizing their research data.
We can help you:
- Write research management plans and manage and organize data
- Ensure that your data is findable, reproducible, and sustainable, and shared effectively in suitable repositories or digital platforms
- Clean and prepare your data for analysis and capture appropriate metadata
- Conduct computational analysis on text or numeric data using tools such as Python, R/R Studio, and XQuery
- Visualize and share your data using Tableau or data analysis tools
- Strategize about how to build a website or digital exhibit to showcase your work
Book a consultation with us by emailing email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.