Library Website Redesign Notes
Heard home page
The redesign takes into account library user feedback and unifies all campus libraries into one user-centered experience.
Click or hover over each post-it icon to find out more about this feature.
Heard library home page »
Campus library home page »
- Search button: All the library’s rich resources under one umbrella: catalog, acorn, ejournals, databases. Hover over or click to activate.
- Audience channel: Find what YOU are looking for.
- Slideshow: Scroll through the thumbnail images to choose large photo or let the slideshow scroll automatically.
- Use the Library: Quick links to key resources. Use “ask a librarian” to access our email reference service and for staff/library contact information.
- Library Services: Listing and descriptions of the many ways that the library can help you.
- Latest News: Keep up with what’s happening at the library
- Special Collections: Featured collections with links to hundreds more.
- Hours: Quick way to find out when all eight library locations are open.
Library Website FAQ