John V. Van Sickle Papers
1942 - 1946
Scope and Contents
This collection contains six journal articles and two publications,
all in pamphlet form. Professor Van Sickle was in the Economics Department.
- Geographical Aspects of a Minimum Wage
reprinted from Harvard Business Review - Spring, 1946.
- Has Private Enterprise a Future?
reprinted from The Journal of Capital Management - May, 1944.
- The International Labor Office: An Appraisal
reprinted from The Southern Economic Journal - April, 1946.
- Reform of Federal Taxes on Personal and Corporate Income
reprinted from American Economic Review - December, 1944.
- Regional Aspects of the Problem of Full Employment at Fair Wages
reprinted from The Southern Economic Journal - July, 1946.
- Regionalism: A Tool of Economic Analysis
reprinted from American Economic Review - May, 1945.
- Public Works, Economic Stabilization, and the Rural South
(Papers of the Institute of Research and Training in Social Sciences
- Number Two)
published by Vanderbilt University Press, Tennessee, January, 1942.
- The Stake of the Cotton South in International Trade
published by University of California Press, California, 1945.
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <