- Student Library Assistant (Federal Work-Study graduate student preferred)
- Hourly Rate:
- Call for more information.
- Location & Hours:
- Special Collections & University Archives
Jean and Alexander Heard Library
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Job Description:
- Student Library Assistants work at a variety of different tasks in the department,
including: public service desk; retrieving books and manuscript boxes from
our closed stack collections; reshelving books, publications, and manuscript
boxes; photocoping material for patrons; data entry for in-house databases;
and processing manuscript or archives collections.
- Some computer knowledge required. Must be familiar with Microsoft Word or
similar word-processing programs.
- Must be able to lift archival boxes, which may weigh up to 40 lbs.
For more information on available positions, please contact Kathy
Interested students may also fill out the online
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <