St. George L. Sioussat Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains pamphlets which were authored by Professor
Sioussat. These are reprints from journals where the articles appeared.
- 'Andrew Johnson and the Early Phases of the Homestead Bill'
reprinted from the Mississippi Valley Historical Review - December,
- 'Journal of Daniel Smith'
reprinted from the Tennessee Historical Magazine - March, 1915
- 'Some Phases of Tennessee Politics in the Jackson Period'
reprinted from the American Historical Review - October, 1908
- 'Tennessee and the Removal of the Cherokees'
reprinted from The Sewanee Review - July, 1908
- 'Virginia and the English Commercial System, 1730-1733'
reprinted from the Annual Report of the American Historical Association-
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <