1. Manuscript: Acculturation of German Immigrants and their Descendants in Brazil
2. Manuscript: Controling (sic) the Supernatural (pg 1-57)
3. Manuscript: Economic Organization (pg 185-238)
4. Manuscript: Political Organization (pg 239-315)
5. Manuscript: Family and Kinship (pg 316-376)
6. Article: "Innere Widersprüche im Gefüge Primitiver Kulturen" ("Internal Contradictions with in the Fabric of Primitive Cultures") (German)
7. Article: "A Miscigenacão entre Brasileiros de Ascendência Germânica" ("Miscegenation among Brazilians of Germanic Ascendancy") (Portruguese)
8. Article: "Acculturative Aspects of the Feast of the Holy Ghost in Brazil"
9. Article: "Race Attitudes in Brazil"
10. Article: "Burocracia e Patrimonialismo" ("Bureaucracy and Patrimonialism") (Portuguese)
11. Article: "Mobilidade Social e Expansão do Sistema de Ensino Secundário Público em Áreas de Desenvolvimento do Brasil Meridional" ("Social Mobility and Expansion of Public Secondary Education System in Developing Areas of Southern Brazil") (2 copies)
12. Article: "Some Aspects of Cultural Conflict and Acculturation in Southern Rural Brazil"
13. Article: "Uma Revisão do Conceito de Direito Primitivo" ("A Review of the Concept of Primitive Law") (Portuguese)
14. Lists of Students Graduating in Brazil in 1967 Collected from Brazilian Newspapers (Portruguese)
15. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Carnavan's Portugal and Galicia with a Review of the Social and Political State of the Basque Provinces
16. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts and Notes on Pinho's "Ethnographia Amarntina" (Portuguese)
17. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Bell's In Portugal
18. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Bell's Portugal of the Portuguese
19. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Urtel's Beitraege Zur Portugiesischen Volkskunde (Contributions to Portuguese Folklore) (German)
20. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Leite de Vasconcellos's Etnografia Portuguesa (Portuguese Ethnographers) Portuguese)
21. Notes on Other's Writing: Excerpts from Lautensach's "Portugal auf Grundeigender Reisen und der Literatur" ("Portugal Travel on their own Ground and the Literature") (German)
22. Notes on Other's Writing: Unidentified Excerpts in Galician
23. Writing by Others: Orlando Ribeiro, "Villages et Communautés Rurale au Portugal" ("Villages and Rural Communities in Portugal") (French) (2 copies)
24. Writing by Others: Aparecida J. Gouvenia, "Economic Development and Changes in the Composition of the Teaching Staff of Secondary School in Brazil"