Andrew Nelson Lytle Papers
This brief series concentrates on Lytle's acting career and includes a folder of clippings of plays and another folder of programs of plays that Lytle was probably involved
Series VI. Acting Career, 1923-1928
Box 12 (continued from Series V: Academic Career)
- "The Gold Tooth," by Andrew Nelson Lytle, Vanderbilt University, 1925.
- "The Patriarch," by Boyd M. Smith, Yale University, 1926.
- "The Patrician," author unidentified, Yale University, n.d.
- "The Dover Road," by A.A. Milne, University Players, Southampton, 1927.
- "Pueblo," by Covington Little, Yale University, .
- Unnamed Play, [possibly "The Lost Sheep," by Andrew Nelson Lytle]
- Murfreesboro Kiwanis Club, n.d.
- "The Rivals," by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, Centennial Club, Nashville, 1924. Performed by the Vanderbilt Players, including Lytle.
- "Les Deux Timides," by Labiche, Alliance Francaise, Centennial Club, Nashville, 1925. Lytle included as performer.
- "The Gold Tooth," by Andrew Nelson Lytle, Little Theatre, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, 1925. Performed by the Calumet Players.
- [Lazy By Divine Right], by Leila A. Wade, Yale University, 1927. Lytle included as performer.
- "The Dover Road," by A.A. Milne, University Players, Southampton, 1927. Lytle included as performer.
- "The Lost Sheep," by Andrew Nelson Lytle, Yale University, 1928.
- "The Last Mile," by John Wexley, Sam H. Harris Theatre, .
Overview | Biographical/Historical Note | Complete Finding Aid (pdf)
Series I Listing | Series II Listing | Series III Listing |
Series IV Listing | Series V Listing
Series VI Listing | Series VII Listing | Series VIII Listing |
Series IX Listing | Series X and Oversize Listing
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <