Andrew Nelson Lytle Papers
The fifth series covers the academic career of Andrew Lytle and includes information that concerns conferences, financial information, the University of Florida, and fragments.
Series V. Academic Career, 1949-1987
Box 12 (continued from Series IV: Agrarians)
- Writer's Conference, Indiana University, brochure, 1949.
- Twenty-Fifth Washington and Lee Seminar in Literature, Washington and Lee University, program, 1958.
- Twenty-Ninth Washington and Lee Seminar in Literature ("The Working Novelist and the Mythmaking Process" by Andrew Nelson Lytle), Washington and Lee University, program and announcement, 1959.
- Writer's Workshop, Morehead State College, brochure, 1962.
- A Hometown Symposium: Evelyn Scott and Caroline Gordon, Austin Peay State University, program, 1985.
- Conference on Myth, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, program, n.d.
- Austin Peay State University, 1985.
- Harvard Summer School, 1958.
- Guggenheim Fellowship Grant, 1960.
- Kenyon Review Fellowship, n.d.
- National Endowment for the Arts Grant Application, 1966.
- TIAA-CREF Statement, 1987.
- University of California, n.d.
- University of Florida, 1958-1959.
- University of Georgia, n.d.
- University of Oregon, 1960.
- University of the South, 1963, n.d.
- University of Florida
- Contracts, 1952, 1954, and 1956.
- Graduate School, Admission to Candidacy Forms, 1954-1960.
- Calendar for 1960
- "Modes of the Short Story" (Syllabus?), p.2 only
- Miscellaneous poems by others (probably used in class to read from or as handouts)
Overview | Biographical/Historical Note | Complete Finding Aid (pdf)
Series I Listing | Series II Listing | Series III Listing |
Series IV Listing | Series V Listing
Series VI Listing | Series VII Listing | Series VIII Listing |
Series IX Listing | Series X and Oversize Listing
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <