James Joyner Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains thirty-eight financial records related to medical services given by Dr. Joyner.
These bills are mostly on small bits of paper, some of which are undated. It also contains one letter,
and a land transfer document for heir property.
- 1850s - 4 bills for medical service
- 1860s - 11 bills for medical service
- 1870s - 9 bills for medical service
- 1880s - 9 bills for medical service
- not dated - 6 bills for medical service
Overview | Complete Finding Aid (pdf)
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <