Walter Lynwood Fleming
File Listing: 1 Box
- File 1 - Wentworth Higgington to Walter L. Fleming- May 3, 1900
- File 2 - Aids in the Study and Teaching of History: I. The Use of Historical
- File 3 - Aids in the Study and Teaching of History: II. Historical Notebooks.
- File 4 - Aids in the Study and Teaching of History: III. Historical Scrapbooks.
- File 5 - Aids in the Study and Teaching of History: V. Geography.
- File 6 - Aids in the Study and Teaching of History- General Notes
- File 7 - Outlines for courses in the teaching of history
- File 8 - Notes from textbooks dealing with the teaching of history
- File 9 - Report of the Committee of Eight: History Curriculum for Elementary
- File 10 - Observation of Teaching Procedures.- Outline used at University
- File 11 - Outlines- Problems in Greek History
- File 12 - Outlines- Problems in Roman History; The Land and People of Italy.
- File 13 - Outlines- The Renaissance Period.
- File 14 - Outlines- Various topics in American History, including reconstruction.
- File 15 - Outlines- West Virginia History.
- File 16 - Bibliographical Studies and Library Lists. General historical
- File 17 - Course Outlines- History 1 and 2: Ancient History
- File 18 - Course Outlines- History 6: Jacksonian Era, Civil War, and Reconstruction
- File 19 - Course Outlines- History 17 and 18: The Teaching of History.
- File 20 - Course Outlines- History 21: The Southwest, Frontier Trading,
- File 21 - Notes on History 190: Historical Method and Bibliography and Summer
at George Peabody College
- File 22 - The State of Franklin.- Outline, bibliography, and essay. Presumably
Walter L. Fleming.
- File 23 - The Great Revival in the South by B. H. Abernathy- Term paper
W. K. Boyd, George Peabody College, 1917
- File 24 - Clippings from the Nashville Banner: Tennessee Historical Figures;
Overview | File Listing
Special Collections | Heard
Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: <