Memorial Gym Program
This basketball program was printed for the dedication of Memorial Gymnasium,
which took place December 6, 1952. Vanderbilt's Board of Trust approved
construction of the then state-of-the-art facility in 1946 to honor the
more than 4,000 Vanderbilt men and women who served in the military during
World War II.
Click on the image at left to open an Adobe Acrobat version of the full program. To download Adobe's free reader, click here.
Special Collections | Heard Library | Vanderbilt University
Copyright © Special Collections, Jean and Alexander Heard Library, Vanderbilt
Last modified: April 10, 2008
For more information, contact us at: < >