Software Available on Library Computers
• MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
• Cambridge Structural Database (available only on Reference CDROM workstation)
• Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (available only on Reference CDROM workstation)
• Adobe Creative Suite 3 Premium (for Macintosh - iMac in the Patent and Trademarks area)
• Canon color photo scanner (for use with the iMac in the Patent and Trademarks area) - scanner may be checked out at the service desk.
• ArcGIS 10 - on all 4 computers in the Map Room and on the Science CDROM workstation)
Statistical and programming packages (SAS, Matlab, Visual C++, Mathematica et al) are available on computers in the Stevenson Computing Lab.
The ITS Software Store
offers both free and for purchase software for VU departments, employees and students. Examples of free software are: ChemOffice, ESRI GIS, McAfee Viruscan, Spysweeper, MS Expression Studio etc.
When using any library computer, please save your work to the Z: drive (thawspace) or to your own device in order to prevent loss.