- OAK (select the Click here to Log in to Blackboard link)
Please ask staff if you need assistance finding your electronic reserves.
Print / Media Reserves
- Using Print / Media Reserves--Books, articles, binders, and other course materials are available to Vanderbilt students in the AV/Reserve Room. If you would like to take reserve materials out of the library, please check them out at the Service Desk.
- Checking Out Print / Media Reserves--To check out reserve materials, you must have a valid Vanderbilt ID or Library Use Card. Loan periods for reserves are determined by the faculty member or the department placing items on reserve. Possible loan periods are 2 Hours (in-house only), 2 Hours (out of Library), and 24 Hours (out of Library).
- Locating Print / Media Reserves in the Library--Print /media reserve materials are located in the AV Room. Please ask at the Library Services Desk if you need assistance.
- Locating Print / Media Reserves on ACORN--You may also locate the call numbers in Acorn by clicking on the icon labeled COURSE RESERVES.