If you have Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet) on your computer,
you can use this form. Simply download
the file to your own computer, where you can complete it
off-line and save it for your records. When ready, you can:
- Print the form and bring the printout along with a disk containing files suitable for posting, or clean,
single sided, unstapled copies of the items that need to be scanned
to your ereserves staff member.
- Include a copy of the file on disk, or email it
as an attachment to
If you assign many of the same readings from year to year,
you can keep your Excel file to send again in the future, saving
yourself retyping your bibliography.
If you are posting materials without the assistance of library staff, you need only send the file
to Copyright Clearance.
You can use the Web request form without the need for any software
besides the Web browser. Simply display
the form, follow the instructions on the screen to complete
the form, and click "Submit" to finish. The form automatically:
- Displays a confirmation of your order, which you should
print for your records
- Sends your information to the right ereserves
staff member in the campus library you indicate
- Sends the same information to Copyright Clearance Services,
with no extra steps on your part
Remember to deliver your materials listed, either on disc or clean, single sided, unstapled copies, to your ereserves
If you are posting materials without the assistance of library staff, you should select "None
- Copyright Clearance Only" under "Library Information."