Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Nursing Students In front of Mary Kirkland Hall's Side Entrance

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>

*required

Please enter the two words above

Title: 

Nursing Students In front of Mary Kirkland Hall's Side Entrance

Subject: 

VUMC History, Nursing

Description: 

Nursing students pose with the Mary Kirkland Hall sign.

This building was named the "School of Nursing Building” until 1934, when it was renamed “Mary Kirkland Hall.” In 1958, the building was renamed “Mary Henderson Hall,” and the name changed once again in 1971 to “Mary Ragland Godchaux Hall.”

Date: 

Creator: 

Anonymous

Source: 

Eskind Biomedical Library Special Collections

Rights: 

Copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.

Original Format: 

Photographic print   

Physical Dimensions: 

N/A   

Collection: 

Citation: 

Anonymous, “Nursing Students In front of Mary Kirkland Hall's Side Entrance,” VUMC Through Time, accessed November 18, 2017, https://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/biomedical/throughtime/items/show/11599.


Copyright © 2010-2017

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232