Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Learned Laboratory Building under Construction, 1960

The first two floors of the Learned Lab were completed in 1952, but it wasn't until 1961 that the building was finished. Browse related items

Excavation for the Round Wing, ca. 1961

The foundation for the future Round Wing is under construction. Browse related items

Medical Center Construction, ca. 1961

Construction probably related to the completion of the Learned building in 1961. Browse related items

Interior View of Round Wing Construction, ca. 1962

Two men inspect the half-finished interior of the Round Wing. Browse related items

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

Vanderbilt added a new entrance to the hospital in 1964, known at the time as the "West Court Project," which is now the main entrance to Medical Center North. Browse related items

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

The new West Court project added a new entrance to Medical Center North in 1964. The section of Garland Ave. seen here is now a plaza between MCN and the hospital. Browse related items

West Court Hospital Addition, ca. 1964

Vanderbilt added a new entrance to the hospital in 1964, known at the time as the "West Court Project," which is now the main entrance to Medical Center North. Browse related items

Light Hall Construction, ca. 1976

A view of the early stages of the construction of Light Hall, with the VA in the background. The parking lot in the foreground is the present location of Vanderbilt Hospital. Browse related items

Groundbreaking Ceremony for Langford Auditorium

Vice-Chancellor Wilson presents his remarks at the Langford Auditorium groundbreaking. Browse related items


Copyright © 2010-2017

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232